Dieser Artikel ist momentan nicht verfügbar auf Deutsch.
- Popular and stylish, the Providence hotel offers an accurate glimpse of Paris. Nestled behind the Porte Saint Martin, this cosy cocoon in the heart of the city revive all the charm of a private house. The hotel creates a clever melting-pot of styles, with its contemporary layout and warm living areas, yet preserving the essentials of the Parisian elegance. Go chic for Fashion Week.
- Located in the authentic and lively Canal Saint Martin district Generator is a contemporary alternative to traditional hotels, similar to what Berlin or London have to offer. Head up to their Rooftop with its spectacular view of Montmartre and the Sacré-Coeur and enjoy an inspired and sharp interior design. Everything about Generator is vibrant, connected and international…
- The Hotel Amour has become a Parisian must-seen, symbolising the very essence of the capital with its artistic nonchalance and its timeless bohemian elegance.
- We obviously love everything about the Hidden Hotel. As a color maker and a fabrics shaper, the hotel crafted approach shares our taste for subtlety, modernism and authenticity. An attention to detail and daring design choices for a timeless setting. Everyone is invited to discover what’s undisclosed, driven into the fun discovery of secret places, intimate and surprising spots hidden from the hustle and bustle of Paris.
- Just two steps away from the Louvre Museum, Le Crayon embodies the new “guest house”. The hotel’s exquisitely poetic and rustic charm makes it perfect for a colourful stay ! It is Paris soul awakenings as it resonates and reverberates throughout every nook and cranny of this remarkable place.
Last season we were already suggesting you 3 of our very favorite places for a quick and healthy meal… Find out more